AP1C - Deportes y música
VISTA PREVIA DISPONIBLE
Deportes / Messi y Casillas; Música / Shakira
Abrir paso Level 1
- Deportes / Messi y Casillas
- Música / Shakira
Sports and music! Two subjects that both students and teachers like. Introduce your students to the World Cup. Have them do a logic exercise to determine who will win the Cup. Inductive and deductive skills are part of the learning process and the Spanish classroom is one more place to learn.
The music of Spain and the Americas is rich and varied. Introduce your students to the merengue, the chachachá and the tango; learn the names of the instruments and extend the vocabulary. Simple verbs like cantar, presentar and bailar have corresponding nouns. Content based means that the information comes from the text and the students make the connections!
- Subject matter: sports and music
- Vocabulary: names of sports; names of instruments; verbs related to music
- Grammar: ser / hay; jugar; interrogative pronouns, prepositions en and de
- Oral practice: sports, cartoon about sports in Spain; music
- Homework: sports figures; music, song and dance
- Internet: Key word list to facilitate a search